- New Zealand Snow & Weather Reports
- Queenstown & Wanaka
- Southern Lakes Heliski
- Southern Lakes Heliski Snow Report
Southern Lakes Heliski Snow Report
Report issued: Nov 10, 2017, 1:17:11 PM
- Mountain Status: Closed
- Weather Status: Mixed
- Temperature: 4°C
- Last Snowfall: Nov 28, 2017
- Min Snow Depth: 155cm
- Max Snow Depth: 195cm
- Last Snowfall Amount: 15cm
- Weather Comment: The day is shaping to be a find spring day! Expect mild temperatures and low winds. Into the evening the weather will switch it up, we're expecting some showers and snow down to 1100m.
- Snow Comment: We've got great coverage still. Tomorrow we're expecting between 10cm and 15cm. Some great spring heliskiing!