- New Zealand Snow & Weather Reports
- Queenstown & Wanaka
- Southern Lakes Heliski
- Southern Lakes Heliski Snow Report
Southern Lakes Heliski Snow Report
Report issued: Nov 10, 2017, 1:17:11 PM
- Mountain Status: Closed
- Weather Status: Mixed
- Temperature: 4°C
- Last Snowfall: Nov 28, 2017
- Min Snow Depth: 155cm
- Max Snow Depth: 195cm
- Last Snowfall Amount: 15cm
- Weather Comment: The day is shaping to be a find spring day! Expect mild temperatures and low winds. Into the evening the weather will switch it up, we're expecting some showers and snow down to 1100m.
- Marketing Comment: Southern Lakes Heliski is the only locally owned and operated heliski company in Queenstown and Wanaka, and has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
With by far the most terrain options of any other operator in the region, Southern Lakes Heliski has access to 11 different mountain ranges and offers more than 600 potential runs, including Glacier Skiing and the highest terrain in the region.
Our expert pilots and guides offer an exhilarating way to experience the epic Southern Alps, and consistently deliver the finest heliskiing experiences in the market!
- Snow Comment: We've got great coverage still. Tomorrow we're expecting between 10cm and 15cm. Some great spring heliskiing!